2015-03-06

ABOUT ME

Hi,
my name is Assia, I born in Morocco, but I grow up in a little city in the north of Italy called Biella. Around the world, until the end of 90’s, it was known as the city of the wool
industry  and it  was called “The little  Switzerland”, because it gave work to a lot of people of all Italy. In fact the brands like Ermenegildo Zegna, Loro Piana and many others born in Biella.
What else I can tell you about me? I began sewing when i was very young: I began to draw and to sew dresses for my barbies. My mom was a dressmaker in Morocco, she sewed keftans, the typical moroccan dresses. She taught me bases of sewing, and step by step and going to a sewing school I was able to make my first creation alone.
In this blog I will post all my creations, I hope to inspire someone and entertain all you. Enjoy!

P.S. 
I decided to write my blog in Italian and English, but English isn't my mother tongue, so forgive me if there are some mistakes, I'm trying to learn it.
Feel free to send me emails for any questions you have!

...

Ciao,
mi chiamo Assia, sono nata in Marocco, ma sono cresciuta in una piccola città nel nord Italia chiamata Biella. Nel mondo, fino alla fine degli anni 90, questa città era conosciuta come la fitta della lana e delle industrie tessili e veniva chiamata "La piccola Svizzera", perché dava lavoro a tanta gente proveniente da tutta Italia. Infatti i grandi marchi come Ermenegildo Zegna, Loro Piana e molti altri sono nati a Biella.
Cosa posso dirvi d'altro su di me? Ho cominciato a cucire quando ero molto piccola: ho cominciato facendo vestiti per le mie Barbie. La mia mamma era una sarta in Marocco, confezionava i Kaftani, tipici vestiti della tradizione marocchina. Lei mi insegnò le basi del cucito, e passo dopo passo e frequentando una scuola di taglio e cucito sono riuscita a confezionare le mie creazioni solo che le mie forze.
In questo blog condividerò con voi tutte le mie creazioni, spero di ispirare qualcuno e di intrattenere tutti voi.
Divertitevi!
P.S. 
Sentitevi liberi di mandarmi una email per qualunque domanda o curiosità!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OK | Per +Info sui cookie | Come eliminare i cookie già presenti.